Are you a chocolate lover like me? Is chocolate your energy booster? Your biggest weakness? Your mood changer? Or do you crave chocolate at the moment? Here’s a delicious recipe for Chocolate Mousse that will make you lick even the last bit off your bowl. So here you go!
Serves : 2
• Dark chocolate 200 mgs
• Milk chocolate 100 mgs
• Cocoa Powder 1 tbsp
• 200 ml thick cream
• 1 egg white
• Grated chocolate
• Whipped cream
• Caster sugar (if desired)
• I used Lindt chocolate bar for dark chocolate and Galaxy smooth milk bar for milk chocolate. Put the chocolate in a heat proof bowl and microwave for a minute. Make sure to do it in intervals. (after every 10-20 seconds, take out the bowl and mix the chocolate with a steel spoon).
• Put the egg in a large bowl and beat it till it is thick and twice in volume. This will take atleast 4-5 minutes. Add sugar if you desire.
• Now, Mix the Egg and Cooled chocolate. Add cocoa powder at this point. Beat the mixture in the end to avoid clumps.
• Add thick/heavy cream in it and beat the mixture again. (Heavy cream makes a stiffer mousse than a light cream so make sure you add heavy cream in your mousse).
• Fill it into the Bowls/Cups and place it in Fridge for atleast 2 hours.
•After two hours, take it out. Decor it with whipped cream and garnish it with grated chocolate.