Are you a chocolate lover like me? Is chocolate your energy booster? Your biggest weakness? Your mood changer? Or do you crave chocolate at the moment? Here’s a delicious recipe for Chocolate Mousse that will make you lick even the last bit off your bowl. So here you go!
Serves : 2
• Dark chocolate 200 mgs
• Milk chocolate 100 mgs
• Cocoa Powder 1 tbsp
• 200 ml thick cream
• 1 egg white
• Grated chocolate
• Whipped cream
• Caster sugar (if desired)
• I used Lindt chocolate bar for dark chocolate and Galaxy smooth milk bar for milk chocolate. Put the chocolate in a heat proof bowl and microwave for a minute. Make sure to do it in intervals. (after every 10-20 seconds, take out the bowl and mix the chocolate with a steel spoon).
• Put the egg in a large bowl and beat it till it is thick and twice in volume. This will take atleast 4-5 minutes. Add sugar if you desire.
• Now, Mix the Egg and Cooled chocolate. Add cocoa powder at this point. Beat the mixture in the end to avoid clumps.
• Add thick/heavy cream in it and beat the mixture again. (Heavy cream makes a stiffer mousse than a light cream so make sure you add heavy cream in your mousse).
• Fill it into the Bowls/Cups and place it in Fridge for atleast 2 hours.
•After two hours, take it out. Decor it with whipped cream and garnish it with grated chocolate.
•Your delicious Chocolate Mousse is ready .
I’m learning a new language!
Well, actually I’m trying to learn French, a language that I’m sure I don’t need to learn because I don’t think my life will ever take me to France or any African country where I’d have to use it. But well, I LOVE travelling and exploring different cultures so you never know. Maybe one day God would have mercy on me and take me to all those places that I really really really want to go.
Well, For today, I learnt eleven phrases.
- Bonjour— Hello!
- Mon prenom est Fiya— My name is Fiya
- Comment allez-vous?— How are you?
- Je suis tres bien— I’m fine
- Je t’aime— I love you
- Mademoiselle— Miss!
- Comment s’appelle ton pere?— What is your father’s name?
- Mon pere s’appelle S.S.M— My father’s name is S.S.M
- Je suis perdu— I am lost
- Aidez-moi!— help me!
- Au Revoir!— Goodbye!
I’m so excited to learn more. When I learn something it makes me feel so useful and valuable. It makes me feel that I’m not totally wasting my life doing nothing and that I’m turning myself into a prized possession. I love learning and expanding my knowledge. For me, learning is a necessary exercise for my brain and I want my brain to be in action 24/7.
I really want to share a power boosting quote with you guys, I’m not really sure who said it but the internet says Mahatma Gandhi said it so I’m giving credits to him.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”