Hello folks! Hope everyone’s good. Nope, I did not forget about my challenge. Infact, I finished it a long time ago and noted down all the good deeds, just couldn’t find enough time to post all of them, plus I didn’t want to waste my good deeds and be the victim of God’s wrath by showing them off to the world…. Sooo, just thought to post my last 6 good deeds of the 100 good deeds challenge.
And here you goooo:
95. Massaged Grandpa’s feet when he was feeling really sick. (Love you Grandpaa! Please get well soon)
96. Helped mum in her daily chores.(I love food)
97. Helped an 80 year old neighbor to walk in the street (That wide smile on her face. Pure happiness!)
98. Forgave two girls who were my bitterestestestestestest enemies! (NO COMMENTS)
99. Helped a friend in college admissions (A friend in need is a friend indeed)
100. Donated half of my pocket money to buy an Eid dress for an ex-maid’s daughter (Eid means celebrations, and celebrations should be equal for poor and rich. That’s what my religion is about!)
Life is too precious to be worrying about whether or not to be good to anyone. Forgive, forget and move on. Please, never waste a chance to do a good deed because one day or another it will all come back to you. Your kindness, your favors will come back to you and your niceness will bring you great rewards. Trust me, this law of Karma actually works wonders!
Spread love, spread peace and spread happiness. That’s what life’s all about.
All my love,