Thank you for keeping me alive and healthy and for making me a happy and carefree person. Thank you for giving me a lovely day and bestowing upon me the five senses of seeing, hearing, tasting, touching and smelling through which I can live life to the fullest on this glorious day.
I therefore feel that it is my duty to be good to your creations like you do well to me and my family.
My six good deeds of today are as follows:
6. Donated a very small part of my pocket money to charity (Sahara foundation!)
7. Spoke truth when I didn’t wanted to (This one was the hardest 😦 )
8. Donated old school books to a poor kid (Education is everyone’s right!)
9. Held a door for an old lady who was holding heavy bags (Got a bright smile and a sweet ‘Thank you, May God bless you!’ as my reward from her!)
10. Helped a friend to prepare chocolate mousse (Yummmm!)
11. While standing in the line after buying some grocery items, I let the person behind me (who was holding only a cola) come in front of me to save her time.
12. Told an aunt that she looks 10 years younger than her age (I wasn’t lying by the way) and made her day!
Kindness never goes wasted.
What if any of your good deed makes God so happy that he decides to bless you with whatever you had been wishing for so long?
Take a chance,do a good deed every day!